Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Books with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, which is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Shipping across SA costs R69 for all order under R1000. Free shipping will be applied on all orders over R1000.